Westcliff University’s mission is to educate, inspire, and empower students from around the world to acquire the competencies to excel personally and professionally through innovative, high-quality distance and campus programs.
Westcliff University aspires to become recognized for its student-centered education preparing, inspiring, and enabling students to succeed in a quickly changing world. We envision becoming a well-respected and innovative educational institution both in the United States and abroad reflecting not only the nature of our academics but also the respected actions of our students in their professional and personal lives.
Westcliff University has developed six institutional goals in order to achieve the institutional mission.
- Bridge academic research and professional practices
- Transform students into effective global leaders
- Develop innovators who make a difference in the world
- Promote social responsibility
- Facilitate meaningful learning for both students and faculty
- Create meaningful educational experiences
Westcliff University has developed six institutional objectives to serve as the foundation for all educational programs which emphasize the institutional commitment to providing quality distance education programs.
- Promotes effective communication
- Promote leadership development with a global perspective
- Foster innovative thinking to improve student learning
- Expand our world-wide presence by building strong alliances with educational partners
- Create team-based opportunities for both students and faculty through the use of technology
- Offer quality online and hybrid educational programs that enable students to pursue an education at their own time, location, and pace
· Mutual Respect
· Personal Accountability
· Social Responsibility
· Global Citizenship