At Westcliff University, your success is our number one priority. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive and personalized education. We recognize that academic advice is vital for getting the most out of your education. Academic consultation is made available to all students and is provided by the Deans and/or a designated member of the Administration. We will provide you with the following services:
- Assist you with choosing and registering for classes each term.
- Evaluate your transcript and advise you on how to meet all of the academic requirements for graduation.
- Assist you with transfer credit from other schools.
- Advise you on applying for jobs and internships.
- Answer any questions or concerns about course selection or academic policies.
Students are encouraged to meet with the Dean of the College of Education and the Dean of the College of Business depending on your program of study on an annual basis.
The registrar office provides academic and support services to students, faculty, staff, and alumni. The registrar office maintains the academic records of Westcliff University students. The office issues transcripts, receives incoming student transcripts and documents, verifies enrollment, evaluates students’ records, monitors academic standing, processes student graduation, and monitors grades and attendance.