Westcliff University takes seriously our responsibility as your trusted academic organization to not only set you up with the tools to be educationally successful but also to prepare you with real life experiences that will help you excel as a professional.
Our growing Career Services department is constantly working hard to partner with potential employers, faculty, and alumni to innovate and expand our resources for student access. We encourage all students to maximize the resources we make available, and we welcome feedback on how we can further assist.
Westcliff University’s goal is help you successfully graduate with strong academics, transferable experiences, and tools in order to provide you as students and alumni a solid foundation for your career.
Make an appointment to speak with a Coordinator today! Click here
Other resources available to students and alumni:
Coming Soon! Online “The Road to Success” workshop series including the following topics:
- Explore & Discover
- Managing Change, Time & Attitude
- Goal Setting
- Cultural Diversity & Conflict Resolution- ending?
- Acclimating (International Students)
- Effective Communication
- Branding & Networking
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Leveraging Social Media
- How to communicate CPT Authorization to Potential Employers
- How to search for jobs
- How to prepare for a Career Fair
- Interviewing 101
- How to be successful on the job
- Planning for the future
- Career Services Professional Checklist
- Westcliff University’s Career Services Booklet
- International Booklet
- Helpful Tax Information When Hiring a F-1 Students
- Simple Resume Template
- Technical Resumes Template
- US Employers Guide To Hiring An International Student
- US Employers Guide To Hiring An International Student – Brochure