As alumni, you are now part of an exclusive club of savvy professionals living throughout Southern California and the world. You are going forth into the workplace and your communities armed with not only the education you received, but also the friendships, skills, and values acquired while students at Westcliff University.
Take advantage of your new network! Stay in touch with classmates, come to campus events, and participate in alumni activities. Let us know when you’ve been promoted, accepted a new position, or started a business or a family. Remember, Westcliff University is now a part of that family.
Alumni may also access the use of computers located on-site. The Library hours of operation are:
7:00 am to 8:30 pm Monday – Friday
7:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday
Closed on Sunday & National Holidays
Westcliff University’s Alumni Association will be forming in 2020. If you wish to join, please complete the following:
Are you interested in planning events, providing volunteer opportunities, and publicizing news about alumni in a bi-annual e-newsletter, The Westcliff Eclipse? If so, contact the Career Services & Alumni Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the alumni directory simply by connecting your LinkedIn account to Westcliff University or joining the active Career Services Linkedin Group. Reconnect with classmates or expand your personal network by contacting other alumni and current students.
- Come back to campus for alumni events and be sure not to miss your reunion. Watch New at Westcliff for announcements.
- Get involved and help organize a social or networking event in your community! Contact the Career Services and Alumni Department to get started: email@example.com
- Give back to Westcliff University by serving as an Alumni Ambassador. Alumni Ambassadors speak at on-campus events and serve as mentors to current students.
- Update us on your accomplishments. Please share your news with us, whether it’s an update to your file or any recognition or awards you have received.
Benefits & Services
Alumni can enjoy a host of benefits and services, which we are working to expand on an ongoing basis.
- Career Development: Career Services & Alumni Department assistance and resources are available for all of our alumni.
- Library Services: Alumni have continued access to Westcliff University’s Library and its many books and periodicals. Research Databases: Learn how to use two professional online databases that the University subscribes to: ProQuest and LexisNexis.
- Workshops and Speaker Series: Alumni are invited to attend all University workshops and speaker events. Watch New at Westcliff and follow Westcliff Social Media for announcements and be sure to RSVP.
- Online Community: Be a part of Westcliff University’s community no matter where you are by connecting via LinkedIn, Westcliff University Career Services LinkedIn Group, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.
Giving Back to Westcliff
Leadership doesn’t end in the classroom! Alumni may sign up to serve as Alumni Ambassadors and speak at school events and mentor current students. Alumni can also choose to play an active role in organizing social and networking events in their communities.
Contact the Career Services & Alumni Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
News & Class Notes
Share your news with Career Services & Alumni Department by emailing email@example.com. Recently promoted or hired? Launching a new business or changing careers? Awarded or recognized in the community. We want to know!