Call Now: 949-996-9889
Doctor of Education in Leadership, Curriculum, and Instruction
Complete the form below to receive more information about Westcliff University’s Doctorate of Education program.
By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for WU to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail or phone, including automated technology for calls to the mobile number(s) provided.
Doctor of Education in Leadership, Curriculum, and Instruction (EdD)
Educate. Envision. Guide. Empower.
The Doctor of Education in Leadership, Curriculum, and Instruction prepares working education professionals to advance their careers as educational leaders in administration, curriculum development, instruction, and teacher supervision. This degree encompasses a variety of educational settings and combines practical, theoretical, and personal practice to provide graduates with well-rounded and relevant knowledge and skill sets to become agents of change in their careers. The EdD in Leadership, Curriculum, and Instruction program is for professionals with a desire to lead and influence higher education and/or K–12 education.
- Skilled educators sharing insights and experiences
- 8-week courses with live online sessions every week
- Curriculum designed to promote practical and relevant learning opportunities
- An Inclusive learning environment resulting in diverse perspectives
- Small classes to enhance learning and professional relationships
- 3 years to complete the program. Graduate in only 9 semesters.
Why an EdD from Westcliff University?
- Personalized Learning: Develop skills aligned with career goals
- Mentorship: Receive guidance from faculty members and program advisors
- Networking: Collaborate with educators and academic leaders worldwide
- Distinguished Faculty: Accomplished with real-world experience
- Accreditation: Global and regional
- Flexible Format: Classes are live online and onsite
Westcliff University offers personalized dissertation support starting in year 1 of your program. This includes ongoing guidance from Westcliff’s Doctoral Writing Center. The services provided consist of
- Writing Consultations
- Writing Support Groups
- Dissertation Bootcamps
The Doctoral Writing Center offers comprehensive resources to support the process of designing and planning the dissertation and to facilitate the development and productivity of chapter completions and consultations.