As alumni, you are now part of an exclusive club of savvy professionals living throughout Southern California and the world. You are going forth into the workplace and your communities armed with not only the education you received, but also the friendships, skills, and values acquired while students at Westcliff University.
Take advantage of your new network! Stay in touch with classmates, come to campus events, and participate in alumni activities. Let us know when you’ve been promoted, accepted a new position, or started a business or a family. Remember, Westcliff University is now a part of that family.
The Westcliff University Alumni Relations Department seeks to educate, inspire and empower students beyond graduation and throughout their career journeys. We support, engage and build a community for Westcliff graduates by providing opportunities for connection, leadership, and philanthropy.
Get Connected: The Westcliff University Alumni Association provides the opportunity to reconnect with classmates or expand your personal network. Membership is free and automatic for Westcliff graduates.
- Receive our monthly alumni newsletter to stay up to date with Westcliff events, career opportunities and alumni news.
- Come back to campus for alumni events and be sure not to miss your reunion. Watch New at Westcliff for announcements.
- Get involved and help organize a social or networking event in your community!
- Give back to Westcliff University by serving as an Alumni Ambassador. Alumni Ambassadors speak at on-campus and virtual events and serve as mentors to current students.
- Update us on your accomplishments. Please share your news with us, whether it’s an update to your profile or any recognition or awards you have received.
Joining the Westcliff University Alumni Association is quick, easy and free of charge: Register today
Get Social! Be a part of Westcliff University’s community no matter where you are. Connect via LinkedIn, Westcliff University Career Services LinkedIn Group, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.
Benefits & Services
Alumni can enjoy a host of benefits and services, which we are working to expand on an ongoing basis.
- Career Development: Career Services & Alumni Department assistance and resources are available for all of our alumni.
- Library Services: Alumni have continued access to Westcliff University’s Library and its many books and periodicals.
- Research Databases: Learn how to use two professional online databases that the University subscribes to: ProQuest and LexisNexis.
- Workshops and Speaker Series: Alumni are invited to attend all University workshops and speaker events. Keep an eye on News at Westcliff and follow Westcliff Social Media for announcements and be sure to RSVP.
- Online Community: Be a part of Westcliff University’s community no matter where you are by connecting via LinkedIn, Westcliff University Career Services LinkedIn Group, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook page.
Giving Back to Westcliff and the Community
Leadership doesn’t end in the classroom! Alumni are invited to join community service events, serve as Alumni Ambassadors to speak at school events and mentor current students. Alumni can also play an active role in organizing social and networking events in their communities.
Alumni Referral Scholarship Program
As a Westcliff alumna or alumnus, you are best positioned to help us identify prospective students who meet the academic rigor, cultural expectations, and personal characteristics required for success at Westcliff University. With this alumni referral scholarship program, we’re providing you with the opportunity to help family, friends, colleagues, and peers receive a $1,500 scholarship toward their program tuition. Help build your brand by recommending accomplished individuals from your network!
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
News & Class Notes
Recently promoted or hired? Launching a new business or changing careers? Awarded or recognized in the community? We want to know! Share your news via firstname.lastname@example.org