Westcliff University does not provide housing for our students, but we do have information that will help students with their placement and search!
In this document, there are three different options, and you will find more information attached. Please note that the options listed are for the information and convenience of prospective or current students, and do not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Westcliff University.
These are purely resources that we know are available. Westcliff University does not endorse any specific one over the other and is not partnered nor legally liable.
1. For Apartment Placements:
All housing inquiries can now be directed to REXidence Residential Services. They will be operating and managing housing for Westcliff University student moving forward and handling all activities such as leasing, housing placement, applications, billing, etc. The application can be found here and can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We highly encourage you to reach out to them in order to begin a consistent line of communication and request for more information regarding pricing, availability, and placement. Click here to view the flier.
2. Homestay Arrangements
With a homestay agreement, you will live with a local family, experience an American lifestyle, and have the opportunity to practice your English skills on a daily basis. Homestay arrangements allow you to expand your cultural and educational experience, and gain exposure to American families of various racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Homestay housing arrangements are not one-size-fits-all. Choices include having your own room or sharing a room with another student; and choosing to eat some or all of your meals with your host family, or taking care of all of your own meals. Prices vary.
Homestays require a 4-week window to process your application and find an appropriate host family. Applications requiring accommodations in less than 4-weeks time are subject to rushed application fees.
- Homestay Match provides students with the option of (virtually) viewing their potential room prior to paying any deposits or application fees. Homestay Match’s algorithm takes into account distance to your school, public transportation and quality of our host rooms. They analyze all those factors so the search results you receive at the most relevant for you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://homestaymatch.com/
- Universal Student Housing offers a traditional form of homestay application. After paying an application fee and security deposit, a Housing Coordinator will be dedicated to making sure that you are placed with a host family that best fits your criteria. The Housing Coordinator will make sure that you are informed and comfortable during every step of the process. Click here to view the flyer.
- Phone: +1 (310) 824-4908
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.ushstudent.com/
- Student Room Stay provides all forms of off-campus housing on a safe and user-friendly platform, with a personal support representative that will find that perfect place if you need help. With their mobile app, countless resources created specifically to improve everyday college life will be accessible in the palm of your hand.
- Phone: +1 (833) 766-6789
- Website: https://studentroomstay.com/
Diggz is a free roommate finder that connects you to like-minded prospective roommates with similar lifestyle attributes and preferences with the help of their proprietary algorithm. Find rooms for rent, roommates to fill your empty room, or partner up with someone to find a new place. Once signed up, get access to free premium messages that can accelerate your roommate search, with promo code: WESTCLIFFWARRIORS (Apply the coupon in the ‘Other ways to earn Instant Messages’ section. No payment info is required).
Visit Diggz to find roommates near Irvine and Westcliff University
4. Searching Independently
For students who wish to look for heir own apartment, feel free to get your search started with the attached Alternative Housing Location document.