The mission of Student Services is to support each student throughout their academic career from the point of enrollment to the moment of graduation. We work closely with each student to ensure they reach their academic goals and will be successful upon completion of their program. Our team strives to foster the development of all students by providing support services, academic advising, and student life activities.
Our main goal is to promote educational excellence and a global perspective that will help students achieve their personal and academic aspirations. In order to accomplish this goal, we are here to guide students through their academic journey and connect them to our resources. To ensure your continued success, our student advisors will check in with you throughout your courses, support and celebrate your successes, partner with you in developing your personalized educational plan, and will assist you in any way possible!
To help you with the transition to your new program of study, please refer to the checklists below:
Student Services checklist
- New Student Checklist:
- Continuing Student checklist:
- Continue to meet with your Student Services Advisor throughout the academic year
- Keep track of your personal Educational Plan
- Check your Westcliff email regularly for all university-related information
- Check your SIS account regularly for information on your course schedule and academic record
- Log-in to your GAP account to participate in classes and submit assignments
- Visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- International students: Please also refer to the International Student section for more details.
Please contact the Student Services Department for any inquiries or concerns at email@example.com.