Reimagining English as an Additional Language
The REAL mission is to prepare prospective international students for their new academic environments by providing a smooth transition from achieving the expected English language proficiency levels required to participate in their program of choice to becoming a successful professional in their chosen field of study.
Five levels of two 8-week courses take students from elementary to upper intermediate English language proficiency in all skills – reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, and grammar.
Why take the Westcliff REAL Program?
- Cutting-edge materials and resources
- Accelerated course to maximize time and results
- University professors with 20+ years of experience in over 18 countries
- Develop the necessary skills required for academic success
- Earn degree credits and certificates at each level
Complete the form below to receive more information about Westcliff University’s REAL Program.
By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for WU to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail or phone, including automated technology for calls to the mobile number(s) provided.
Scholarships available for both on-campus and online formats