The MA TESOL Certificate in EdTech prepares educators and professionals to create, enhance, and innovate their classrooms and curriculum with technology for learning. Opportunities for building technology skills and confidence, evaluating current trends and tools, and designing and implementing content and assessments build a foundation for educators. Based on current learning theories and best practices, are prepared to lead and contribute in their perspective contexts.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Describe, compare, and apply foundational instructional design principles for integrating technology within educational settings
- Implement, manage, and evaluate theories, standards, technologies, and techniques within the classroom
- Design, develop, and assess technological tools in a variety of educational environments
- Examine, create and implement educational technology tools for low-resource and blended classrooms.
- Develop a plan for increasing technology in the classroom for effective instruction that engages and impact student learning, satisfaction, and achievement
Course Requirements (13 Credit Hours)
|TSL 591 Foundations of Educational Technology and Pedagogy||3 credit hours|
|TSL 592 Digital Assessment in Teaching and Learning||3 credit hours|
|TSL 593 Creating Digital Content for Teaching||3 credit hours|
|TSL 600 Practicum||3 credit hours|
|INT 501 Graduate Internship||1 credit hours|