Call Now: 949-997-0606
Westcliff University is Proud to Support the U.S. Military
Complete the form below to receive more information about military and veteran admission into Westcliff University.
By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for WU to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail or phone, including automated technology for calls to the mobile number(s) provided.
Military and Veterans
Westcliff University understands the sacrifices and devotion to duty that is required to be a member of the United States Military. Westcliff University is committed to ensuring the pursuit of your degree meets your career objectives and our staff will go above and beyond to keep that promise.
Benefits and Services
- Bachelor, master, and doctorate degree
- 21 areas of study including business, education, technology, and law
- Distinguished faculty with real-world experience
- Personalized learning to develop skills for career goals
- Mentorship from faculty & program advisors
- We can help you transfer credits and enroll in a 100% online career-driven program
Bachelor’s degree programs will take 3.3 years, master’s degree programs will take 2 years, and doctoral programs will take 3 years.
Students seeking to apply for transferability of credit hours from a previous institution will only be accepted if their institution is recognized by an accrediting association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, including foreign institutions in which they will only be accepted if they have been evaluated by a member in good standing of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Yes, Westcliff offers financial aid for active military and veterans that are eligible.
Check your Certificate of Eligibility Letter. If you don’t have one, please contact your Veteran Affairs representative.
Students must ask their State Education Service Specialist to see if they qualify. Westcliff University can assist in this process if you don’t know where to begin.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Service members and reservists are to be readmitted to a program if they are temporarily unable to attend class or have to suspend their studies due to service requirements, provided that satisfactory academic progress is being made by the service members and reservists prior to suspending their studies.
- Flexible programs designed for working professionals
- Yellow Ribbon participants
- Approved for GI Bill® Benefits
- Designated Military Friendly® approved
- High Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA)
- Live online and on-ground classes