Westcliff Entrepreneurs (WE)Business Center for Women seeks to empower women entrepreneurs by offering counseling, teaching, encouragement, and inspiration at every stage of their businesses’ development, from the early days through the challenges presented by growth and expansion. WE provides support to empower women in business through entrepreneurship in many ways including the following:
- Collaborating with guest speakers in the University’s Distinguished Innovator Speakers series to support women entrepreneurship.
- Collaborating with Westcliff’s Business Incubator and Faculty on special projects involving entrepreneurial issues.
- Participating in the online community of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) to expand access to entrepreneurial resources for women.
- Facilitating women’s participation in Westcliff University business plan competitions and annual International Symposium on Business and Education Research (SYBER).
Westcliff University Center for the Status of Women
- Prof. M.J. Outcault Hill
- Dr. Julie Ciancio
- Holly Han
- Dr. Barry Sandrew
- David Zhou
- Tutoring and Mentoring
- Empowering Women in Leadership
- Assisting Women in Career Advancement
- Promoting Gender Equity
- Promoting Work-life Balance