We are seeking employers interested in teaming up with Westcliff MBA students and faculty experts to work on a business challenge for your organization. Westcliff University SMART program provides you access to a dedicated group of MBA consultants to expand your organization’s resources; allowing you to identify new opportunities or address complex issues. Your MBA team is hand-selected based on the project and matched with their work experience and curriculum in areas of strategy, marketing, finance, operations among others. Incorporating data-driven analysis and business insights, providing you with a fresh outside perspective to tackle business challenges.
How Does It Work? / What to Expect?
- Dedicated team of 4-5 MBA students to research, analyze, and develop recommendations
- Projects span over eight or sixteen-week timeframes
- Faculty guided project management for exposure to new methods and strategies
- A substantial deliverable, both oral and written, at the end of the semester
I couldn’t have been happier with the way my project turned out. The Westcliff students were highly structured and committed to the timeline and action items of the project. Every action was designed for a specific purpose aligned with the mission and vision of the project.
– Ethan Norof, Marketing Communications Director at Champs Charter School
The Westcliff students had a very detailed understanding of each market and had comprehensive insight into what market would be best suited for our company breaking into the industry.
– Ray Liu, CEO of Vena Vitals
The process was well organized and the team did a lot of good work and provided us with some very good recommendations.
– Jeff Coleman, CEO, Brain Leap