photo of westcliff campus student common area
Westcliff University
Student Services

University Forms

During your time here at Westcliff University, you may request for various changes such as programs, courses, concentrations, leave of absences, withdrawals, etc. This page provides a series of forms that you can access to make your requests. In order to access these forms, you will need to be logged into your Westcliff email.


For inquiries regarding program withdrawals, course withdrawals, change in schedule (i.e., adding/dropping courses), and/or leave of absence, please contact your student services advisor directly for the application process.

University Forms






International Students

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

CPT Cooperative Agreements

Optional Practical Training (OPT)