As companies struggle to make sense of our post-pandemic world, the Doctoral Certificate in Strategic Leadership prepares students to rebuild, reorganize and create sustainable businesses through its people. Students will consider the importance of the workforce and individual and team contributions to the execution of visionary and innovative strategies for growth.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify the key requirements of a sustainable business
- Evaluate the strengths and challenges of employees and create a development strategy to enhance employee retention
- Create a culture that understands the importance of differing ideals and ideas and how they can meld into a strong organizational strategy
- Identify key opportunities for organizational policy and procedure improvement
- Prioritize organizational challenges and identify personnel to address
- Create a human resource plan that identifies the differences in communication and rewards preferences across departments.
- Prioritize organizational communication strategies
Course Requirements (13 Credit Hours)
|LDR 800 Building Positive Relationships in a Multigenerational Workforce||3 credit hours|
|LDR 801 Emotional Intelligence in Transformational Leadership||3 credit hours|
|LDR 802 Emerging Technology for Effective Leadership||3 credit hours|
|LDR 803 Augmented Global Leadership||3 credit hours|
|INT 701 Doctoral Internship||1 credit hours|