Call Now: 949-771-7784
Lead the next generation of global business innovators
Complete the form below to receive more information about Westcliff University’s Doctor of Business Administration program.
By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for WU to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail or phone, including automated technology for calls to the mobile number(s) provided.
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is designed for candidates who, having already completed a Masters program, are looking to further develop their practical and theoretical knowledge of the principles that govern global business. Our DBA program emphasizes advanced decision-making and leadership skills as well as in-depth knowledge of theory and applied research.
Why an DBA from Westcliff University?
- 3-year Completion: Graduate in 9 semesters
- Student-Centered Instruction: Focused on career preparation
- Dedicated Faculty: Scholar practitioners current in their field
- Low Student to Faculty Ratio: Individual attention
- Student Support: Tailored to each student success
- Rigorous, application-oriented curriculum
- Academically & professionally accomplished faculty
- Flexible learning modalities through blended & online classes
- Global perspectives shared by students from over 90 countries
- Focused student support
DBA Program Learning Outcomes
Westcliff University produces capable and knowledgeable students who manifest an understanding of work and careers and an ability to adapt quickly to the expectations of employers and the work environment.