Call Now: 949-569-8855
Analyze. Visualize. Lead. Inspire.
Complete the form below to receive more information about Westcliff University’s Master of Business Administration program.
By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for WU to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail or phone, including automated technology for calls to the mobile number(s) provided.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program prepares individuals for careers in management. More specifically, its aim is to provide an opportunity to develop knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and understanding that will constitute a foundation for growth into competent business management professionals, qualifying graduates to seek employment in major industries, including computer-related services, investment banking/securities and consulting in the areas of marketing, research, analysis, and/or finance.
Why an MBA from Westcliff University?
- 2-year Completion: Graduate in 6 semesters
- Distinguished Faculty: Experts with real-world experiences
- Personalized Learning: Develop skills for career goals
- Mentorship: Guidance faculty & program advisors
- Networking: Connect with leaders, faculty & peers globally
- Project-based with STEM-infused curriculum
- Access to global leader’s insights & experiences
- Coursework built to sharpen leadership skills
- Smaller class sizes for quality learning outcomes
- 8-week courses with live online sessions bi-weekly
SMART™ MBA Consulting
Westcliff University’s Strategic Management of Applied Research and Technology (SMART™) capstone program enables MBA students who are in their final semester to apply the latest graduate-level theories of business management to help local, national and global enterprises. The students provide recommendations for real-world challenges to overcome obstacles through an eight or sixteen-week professional consulting arrangement.
The MBA teams are hand-selected based on the project and matched with their work experience and curriculum in areas of strategy, marketing, finance, operations among others. Incorporating data-driven analysis and business insights, providing a fresh outside perspective to tackle business challenges.